14th August 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Gurgaon and Delhi?

Dear Friends,
I am a B.Tech(ECE) student. I have to do Internship after my 3rd year which I am pursuing. So can you please tell me the name of some companies for Internship in Delhi and Gurgaon?

Related Questions:
  1. Construction companies in delhi or gurgaon that offer summer internship to civil engineering students?
  2. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  4. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Software Engineering) 1st year student?
  5. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  8. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  9. List of IT companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Jaipur?
  10. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mizoram?
  13. List of IT companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  14. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  15. Telecom companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
19th August 2015, 08:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Gurgaon and Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am a B.Tech(ECE) student. I have to do Internship after my 3rd year which I am pursuing. So can you please tell me the name of some companies for Internship in Delhi and Gurgaon?
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in ECE student in Delhi:-

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

4. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739

5. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

6. i3indya Technologies, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vih

List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in ECE student in Gurgaon:-

1. Samsung India Electronics Limited, Sector 43, Gurgaon, Haryana

2. Ohm Corporation, SCO-15, Laxmi Bazaar, Main Madanpuri Road Gurgaon - 122001, Haryana, India, Pratap Nagar, Sector 8, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 097172 88424

3. Dhanuka Electrotech Private Limited, Shop No. D -138, Sushant Shopping Arcade
Shushant Marg, Block B, Sushant Lok Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana
Phone: 081308 83338

4. Fans Cooling Technologies, Shop No. 9 First Floor, Inside Grand Mall, MGF Mega City Mall, MGF Megacity Mall, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Saraswati Vihar, DLF Phase 1, Sector 28, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 424 1913

5. Expovac Electronics and Engineering, Plot No. 382, Phase-2, Udyog Vihar, Udyog Vihar V, Sector 19, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 098100 85710
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?