21st September 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in or near Kanchipuram?

Hello Sir,
I am doing my B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year in Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya in Kanchipuram. I want to pursue my internship in Tamil Nadu, in or near Kanchipuram. Please let me know about the companies.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  2. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  4. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  5. List of IT companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Jaipur?
  6. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mizoram?
  9. List of IT companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  10. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  11. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  12. Telecom companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Eligibility to apply?
  15. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  16. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. List of companies which offer one month Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  18. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
24th September 2015, 10:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in or near Kanchipuram?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am doing my B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year in Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya in Kanchipuram. I want to pursue my internship in Tamil Nadu, in or near Kanchipuram. Please let me know about the companies.
List of the companies for internship in Kanchipuram (Tamilnadu) for B.Tech in ECE:-

1. Ivetel, 149/1, Jawaharala Nehru Salai, Arumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098407 15716

2. Nichani Electronics, 1-B, Mohd Hussian Sahib Street, Parallel To Richie Street, Chintadripet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2854 4226

3. Dura Control Systems, Sathalwar Street, Mogappair West, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4355 1421

4. Winmin e-Power Systems, 66.Kaveri Complex, 96, Nungambakkam High Rd, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4210 7770
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?