21st September 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Eligibility to apply?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing 3rd year B.E. in Chemical Engineering. I want to do Internship in Pune. So please tell me the different companies in Pune and their respective criteria for applying Internship.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  2. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  4. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  6. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  8. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  10. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
  11. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Companies offering free Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mizoram?
  15. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Arch 3rd year candidate in Mumbai and Pune?
  16. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  18. Companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Karnataka? Procedure to apply?
24th September 2015, 10:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am pursuing 3rd year B.E. in Chemical Engineering. I want to do Internship in Pune. So please tell me the different companies in Pune and their respective criteria for applying Internship.
List of the companies for training for chemical engineering in Maharashtra:-

Elder Instrument Pvt Ltd
Plot No C-9, Elder House, Dalia Industrial Estate, Andheri West, Off Veera Desai Road, Andheri West
Mumbai, MH
022 2760 5600

Cognis Ahura P Ltd
146, Jolly Maker, Chamber-2, Nariman Point, Nariman Point
Mumbai, MH
022 2282 0192

Jyoti Chemicals
Plot No.B-43, MIDC Area, Ambad, Nashik, Maharashtra 422010
MIDC Ambad, Nashik
0253 238 2543

K Patel International
TPS Industries, 104, Kent Gardens, Annasaheb Vartak Marg, 400 092,
Mumbai, MH
022 2833 4142

Basic Chemical Pharmaceuticals Council
4th Floor 7, Jhansi Castle, Cooperage Road, Cooperage Road
Mumbai, MH
022 2202 1288

Chiron Instruments (I) Pvt Ltd
F-502 Remi Bizcourt, 9 Shah Industrial Estate, Off Veera Desai Road
Andheri (W), Mumbai, MH
022 2673 2010

LORD India Pvt. Ltd.
Plot 26, M.I.D.C., Satpur, Nashik, MH 422007
MIDC, Satpur, Nashik
0253 236 3343
14th May 2021, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Eligibility to apply?

Can you provide list of companies offering internships for 3rd year Chemical Engineering student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?