14th May 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer plant training between November 21 to December 13 for B.Tech EEE students?

sir I am 2nd year eee student. I wish to do a inplant training in my 3rd semester holidays.. so kindly please mail me the list of companies that offer in plant training between November 21 to December 13...

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  2. List of the companies offering implant training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year students?
  3. List of companies that offer implant training for 2nd year EEE students
  4. List of the companies for training for EEE 3rd year students in Chennai and Vellore
  5. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  6. What are the placements for B.Tech EEE students
  7. Can I do inplant training or project after my first B.Tech EEE? In which companies can I apply?
  8. Companies offering internship or training for B.Tech EEE 3rd year students?
  9. List of companies which provides job for B.Tech EEE candidates with 6 backlogs?
  10. Which are the companies that give industrial training for EEE students for 1 month
  11. List of companies for implant training for B.E EEE students?
  12. Which are the companies which give industrial training for EEE students
  13. Which all companies are providing inplant training to EEE students?
  14. Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?
  15. Procedure to apply for Training in TPDDL for B.Tech(EEE) student? List of companies which offers Internship?
  16. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which Companies provide 6 months In plant Training for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  18. List of the companies offering 6 months in-plant training for B.Tech CSE students in Aurangabad(Maharashtra)?
15th May 2015, 12:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer plant training between November 21 to December 13 for B.Tech EEE students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I am 2nd year eee student. I wish to do a inplant training in my 3rd semester holidays.. so kindly please mail me the list of companies that offer in plant training between November 21 to December 13...
List of the companies for plant training foe EEE students:-

1. Martin's Electronic Devices & Instruments, 39/2067 Manikiri Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 235 6429

2. Saffron Technologies, Alinchuvadu, Palarivattom, Ernakulam/Cochin, Kerala
Phone: 098951 00444

3. Xtend Technologies Private Limited, Kalathiparambil Cross Rd, Chittoor Road, Blue Hill, Chittoor, Valanjambalam, Ernakulam South, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 237 8008

4. Micro Objects, XLI/1098 B, Pulleppady Cross Road,, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 236 3672

5. Bussymen Electric Co, KP Vallon Rd, Indira Nagar, Kadavanthra, Ernakulam, Kerala
Phone: 0484 231 8530
15th May 2015, 08:03 PM
mayank thapar

Default Re: List of companies which offer plant training between November 21 to December 13 for B.Tech EEE students?

List of companies which offer plant training for B.Tech EEE student Ares as below :-

#. Saffron Technologies,
Address
Alinchuvadu, Palarivattom,
Ernakulam/Cochin,
Kerala.

#. Micro Objects,
Address
XLI/1098 B,
Pulleppady Cross Road,, Kochi,
Kerala

#. Martin's Electronic Devices & Instruments,
Address
39/2067
Manikiri Cross Road, Kochi,
Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?