23rd August 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?

sir,
plz do provide me with the names of companies that provide industrail training for btech eee students from calicut

3rd November 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?

after passing in EEE how get the job in ISRO
17th January 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?

i am EEE final year student i want know that which companies are provides six month internship
3rd February 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

please tell me list of company which provide insutrial training after third year for ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING and HOW TO APPLY for them
29th April 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Hai my name is M.ASHWAN KUMAR iam completed my diploma 2nd year 4th sem, in 5th sem we have a industrial training so can you do any help to me, my branch is "EEE".
30th April 2015, 12:40 AM
divyavuda

List of Companies

National Thermal Power Corporation(NTPC)

Bharat Heavy Electricals limited(BHEL)

Jindal Steel and Power Limited

Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL)

Bharat Electronics Ltd.(BEL)
11th May 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir do you offere that in summer training for technical for new technology and new generation for the students who are interested
15th November 2015, 06:08 AM
Unregistered

I'm Madhu i have attempted the sixth semester diploma in EEE.Now i want to go to industrial training.can you give a list to provide training agency's.
5th August 2018, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am studying diploma in see I have industrial training in next semester. Can I come training for your company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?