20th March 2015, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechatronics) 4th semester student in Bangalore?

Hello everyone,
I am doing B.E. Mechatronics 4th semester.
I want to know the companies that offer
Internship in Bangalore for this particular
branch and also the procedure for applying.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechatronics) 4th semester student in Bangalore? -- [New]
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  3. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  5. List of Companies offering Internship Program for the candidates of 4th semester of MCA course?
  6. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  8. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  9. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  10. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 4th year
  11. List of companies in which I can do internship in summer after completing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology?
  12. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  13. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  14. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  15. List of Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed 4th semester of BE in Biotechnology?
  16. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  17. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Summer Internship in TCS, Bangalore for B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student?
21st March 2015, 06:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechatronics) 4th semester student in Bangalore?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Bangalore

1. Mechatronics, 64 and 65, 3rd Phase,, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2839 4335

2. Bangalore Mechatronics Pvt Ltd, 23, Vasanth Vilas, M K Temple Street, Basavanagudi, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2297 3020

3. Lenze Mechatronics Private Limited, 976, Ihts, Ist Phase, R R Nagar, R R Nagar Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2860 3652
22nd March 2015, 12:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechatronics) 4th semester student in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am doing B.E. Mechatronics 4th semester.
I want to know the companies that offer
Internship in Bangalore for this particular
branch and also the procedure for applying.
List of the companies for internship in Bangalore for B.E in Mechatronics:-

1. C&B Electronics Private Limited, #144, 3rd Floor, KHB Colony, 60ft Road, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4110 4050

2. Micro Embedded Solutions, Gangamma Thimmaiah Chotari Kalyana Mantapa
1st Main Road, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 092428 38716

3. Digidon India Labs (Head Office), 1st A Main Road, Stage II, Kengeri Satellite Town
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 097402 60066

4. Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited, 1st Main Road, Electronic City
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098458 76319

5. Dubas Engineering Private Limited, 1a 347, 2nd Stage, 6th Cross, Btm Layout, Bilekahalli, Off Bannerghata Road, Bilekahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2668 3464
14th November 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I am a 4th year B.Tech Mechatronics student. Can you please provide me with companies providing internships in & near chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?