3rd March 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering an Internship to BCom(Advertising & Brand Management) 5th semester student in Rajasthan?

Hi Sir, can you please let me know about the companies where I can apply for an Internship anywhere in Rajasthan. I am a student of BCom with Advertising & Brand Management and studying in 5th semester. So, please let me know about the companies for me asap.

5th March 2019, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to BCom(Advertising & Brand Management) 5th semester student in Rajasthan?

You can contact the following companies in Rajasthan

- Ashoka Advertising Agencies, M I Road, Jaipur

- Srishti Sanchar Advertising, Bani Park, Jaipur

- Rajesh Advertising Agency, Gopinath Marg, Jaipur

- Ad-media, Sodala, Jaipur

- Am Advertising, Chandpole, Jaipur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?