20th December 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship for M.Tech(Machine Design) 2nd year student in Bangalore?

Hello
I am doing M.Tech in Machine Design, 2nd year in banglalore.
So kindly refer the Mechanicl Design company
or releated field offering internship in bangalore.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering internship in Bangalore?
  2. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which companies can I pursue internship in Bangalore?
  5. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  7. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  8. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  10. List of the companies offering internship for B.E EEE students?
  11. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  12. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  13. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  14. List of companies offering internship during winter vacation?
  15. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  16. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  17. List of the companies for internship? I am a 2nd year EEE student
  18. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
9th January 2015, 11:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship for M.Tech(Machine Design) 2nd year student in Bangalore?

You can apply for Internship in following companies in Bangalore.

1. PRECISION TELECOM PRODUCTS, B17 ITI Ancillary Industrial Estate, Mahadevapura
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2851 0197

2. FLUTECH ENGINEERING PVT. LTD., 431/11, Chelikere, Kalyan Nagar Post, Bangalore,KA,560043, Chelekere Extension Road, Hennur Gardens, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 3346 3100

3. TheMech.in, #183, 1st Main Road , Taverekere Main road , BTM 1st Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 090363 26821

4. Materia Engineering Private Limited, Bangalore, Phone: 080 2338 4008
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?