2nd February 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering paid Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Mumbai?

Hello Sir,
I am a third year ECE B.Tech student looking out for an internship in the future in Mumbai. Can you name some companies where I can get paid internship? Please help me with this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  2. List of companies offering internship near Vijayawada for 3rd year ECE students?
  3. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  5. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  6. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?
  10. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Mumbai?
  11. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  12. List of IT companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  13. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  14. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  15. Telecom companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  17. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  18. How can I apply for internships after doing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE? List of companies offering internship in Hyderabad?
4th February 2016, 09:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering paid Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am a third year ECE B.Tech student looking out for an internship in the future in Mumbai. Can you name some companies where I can get paid internship? Please help me with this.
List of the companies for summer internship in Mumbai for B.Tech in ECE student:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
13th March 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering paid Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Mumbai?

Companies offering summer internship for 3rd year ECE students in pune mumbai and bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?