15th February 2016, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Project Internship in TCS? In which field does TCS provide training?

Sir,
I am a student of 3rd year, pursuing with CSE branch in B.Tech. I want to do my final year project in TCS. So I want to know the procedure for applying training and in which fields does TCS provide training?

Related Questions:
  1. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  2. Project training with job in TCS in different programming languages?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  5. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  7. Procedure of training in TCS for 3rd year ECE?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  10. Procedure to apply for internship in TCS, Bangalore?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM and TCS for MCA last semester student?
  13. Is there any test for doing internship in TCS?
  14. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing MCA from IGNOU?
  15. How to Apply Company Internship like TCS Cogny?
  16. How may I do internship in TCS? Is any test required for the same?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  18. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
13th March 2016, 11:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Project Internship in TCS? In which field does TCS provide training?

You need to apply for internship in TCS through your college. Otherwise you can apply for internship through referral from the employees of TCS. You need to send your resume and fill online application form and submit it to the training and placement department of your college. They will forward it to the nearest TCS branch. TCS also visits various colleges to recruit interns through on-campus internship drive. Apart from this, you can also opt for referral from any employee of TCS to apply for the vacant positions of interns in TCS. It offers internship in multiple fields and technologies. Usually the maintenance projects are assigned to the interns. You can be given any technology as per your performance in the interview and business demand in TCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?