12th August 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Surat offering 1 month Training for B.Tech Electrical Engineering students?

I am a student of 4th semester of B.Tech Electrical Engineering branch. I want to do Training anywhere in Surat. So, I want the list of companies offering Training session of 1 month for B.Tech EE students?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester student in Surat
  2. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  3. List of companies offering implant training this month for B.E Civil Engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  5. Companies offering training to electrical engineering students in Ahmedabad?
  6. List of companies offering Inplant Training this month?
  7. Which are the companies offering training for electrical engineering students
  8. List of companies providing training for civil engineering students? -- [New]
  9. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  11. List of companies in Germany or Australia offering training in Mechanical or Electric engineering field?
  12. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  13. List of companies in Allahabad that may provide one month training to engineering students?
  14. Companies offering summer training in Molecular Biology for 1 month?
  15. List of companies offering inplant training in TamilNadu for mechanical engineering students?
  16. Information about companies offering summer training for 1 month for electronics and instrumentation engineering students in Delhi?
  17. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  18. List of the top companies along with their web address, offering industrial training?
14th August 2016, 12:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Surat offering 1 month Training for B.Tech Electrical Engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 4th semester of B.Tech Electrical Engineering branch. I want to do Training anywhere in Surat. So, I want the list of companies offering Training session of 1 month for B.Tech EE students?
List of companies in Surat offering 1 month Training for B.Tech Electrical Engineering students:-

1. Softtrinity Global Solutions, Bhatar Rd, Suyog Nagar Society, New City Light, Althan
Surat, Gujarat, Phone: 097274 93939

2. Netsol IT Solution Pvt. Ltd., 1/386,Ghanshyam Nivas,, Bhaya Mohalla,Nr. Dutch Garden,Nanpura, Surat, Gujarat, Phone: 0261 246 1197

3. Surat IT, Sargam Shopping Center, Surat - Dumas Rd, Somanath Society, Umra Gam, Athwa, Surat, Gujarat, Phone: 099095 35559

4. Khyati Infotech, 103, Center Point, Beshide Khadiwala School, Ring Road, Ring Road
Surat, Gujarat, Phone: 0261 329 3590
22nd April 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Surat offering 1 month Training for B.Tech Electrical Engineering students?

Please give me suggestion about summer internship 2017 for electronics and communication 3rd year student in Ahmadabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?