24th March 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester student in Surat

Hello,
I am a student of B.Tech Electrical Engineering branch 6th semester, I want to do Training anywhere in Surat. So I want the list of companies offering Training session of 1 month for EE students?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  2. How to do training from a good construction field after passing civil engineering 5th semester? List of companies that offer training?
  3. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student in Kerala?
  4. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
  6. List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?
  7. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  8. Companies that offer Industrial Training to students who are in their 3rd semester? Any companies in Nagpur?
  9. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  10. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  11. Multinational Companies which offer 6 months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  13. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  14. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the companies offering training for B.Tech civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th semester) with civil engineering stream from Bhopal. Can I take this training in any semester of 3rd year?
  16. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  17. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  18. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
31st March 2015, 11:36 PM
palash02.03.2010

Default Re: List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester student in Surat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a student of B.Tech Electrical Engineering branch 6th semester, I want to do Training anywhere in Surat. So I want the list of companies offering Training session of 1 month for EE students?
1.Gujarat Wire And Metal Industries
Road No: 3,
Plot No: A/
3/18,
Udhyognagar,
Udhna
Pin : 394210

2.KP Group
A1
& 2,
Firdous Tower,
New Rander Road,
Adajan Patia

3.Nana Udyog
Plot 105107,
Old G.I.D.C. Katargam,
Near Indian Diamond Institute,
Fulpada

4.Scaletech Instruments and Services Pvt Ltd
Shop No. 2,
Mangaldeep ApartmentJadakhadi,
Mahidherpura Main Diamond Market
Pin : 395003

These are some companies which provides.
3rd April 2015, 09:10 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester student in Surat

You can apply for the following companies that has been listed below for getting the internship for B.Tech(Electrical engineering)

1.Nana Udyog
Plot 105107,Old G.I.D.C. Katargam,
Near Indian Diamond Institute,
Fulpada

2.Scaletech Instruments and Services Pvt Ltd
Shop No.2,Mangaldeep
ApartmentJadakhadi,
Mahidherpura Main Diamond Market
Pin : 395003

3.KP Group
A1& 2,Firdous Tower,
New Rander Road,
Adajan Patia
16th January 2017, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello ,I am Student of b.tech electrical&electronics engineering branch 6th semester, I want to do internship(2 month) anywhere in utter pradesh. So I want the all list of companies offering internships session of 2 months for Electrical Engineering Students???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?