24th August 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

List of companies for Vocational training of short period?

hello sir,
i am b.tech 6 semester student, pls give me list of companies name for my vocational training about vocational training companies for short period

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  2. Which companies provide vocational training and what is the duration of such training?
  3. Procedure and upcoming period for Vocational training?
  4. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  5. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  6. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  7. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  8. Procedure to get vocational training and companies for that? -- [New]
  9. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which companies offer vocational training from June onwards?
  11. List of Companies to apply for Inplant Training for a period of 5 days?
  12. List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?
  13. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
  14. Are there any companies in Nagpur, Indore or Bhopal which provides vocational training in Electronics & Communication?
  15. Companies offering vocational training for Diploma students from September onwards?
  16. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  17. List of reputed steel production companies in West Bengal?
  18. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
23rd January 2015, 11:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies for Vocational training of short period?

You can apply for training in following Institutes.

1. Indian Institute of Vocational Training, Chandavakar Road, Maharashtra Nagar
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 4266 1423

2. Cmit Vocational Training, Shop No. 2, Vaity Niwas, G.V.S. Road 2, Mulund East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 3225 3355

3. Vocational Training Center, 3/35, Kamal Mansion, Arthur Bunder Road, Colaba, Colaba
Mumbai, Phone: 022 2283 0728
15th April 2015, 11:31 PM
DineshKumar_01

List of companies offers vocational training for short period:

1. Cmit Vocational Training,
Shop No. 2, Vaity Niwas, G.V.S. Road 2, Mulund East, Mumbai,
Maharashtra,
Phone: 022 3225 3355

2. Vocational Training Center,
3/35, Kamal Mansion, Arthur Bunder Road, Colaba, Colaba
Mumbai,
Phone: 022 2283 0728

3. Indian Institute of Vocational Training, Chandavakar Road, Maharashtra Nagar
Mumbai,
Maharashtra,
Phone: 022 4266 1423
23rd April 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am 6 semester B.E student(electronics and telecommunication) I want 1 month industrial training in pune can you give list of company who give industrial training
(free of cost)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?