21st April 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get internships in companies like TCS, Wipro, HCL etc?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am the student of RTU and intrested in internship for 3 year computer science branch
But i dont know how to apply for it.. .

Please mail me.. .how i should apply for internship in companies like tcs, wipro, hcl etc ..?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  2. How can I prepare for placement in IT companies like TCS, HCL, WIPRO
  3. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  4. How should I prepare to get placed in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL, WIPRO?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  6. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  7. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  8. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  9. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  12. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  13. How to prepare for Placement interviews in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL or Wipro? How may I get study materials?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Siemens, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant, Hcl or any other companies having secured 58% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 7.23(YGPA) in B.Tech?
  15. How can I apply for internships in Google, Wipro and TCS being 3rd year B.Tech CSE candidate?
  16. How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?
  17. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  18. Vacancy in Wipro, TCS, HCL and other BPO companies? What is the date of interview in these companies?
23rd April 2015, 01:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get internships in companies like TCS, Wipro, HCL etc?

For getting training in any of the company like TCS you have to submit a letter recommended from your current college. Training is given to students with good academics records in the well reputed companies like TCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?