29th August 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

List of core companies in Hyderabad to do internship in B.Tech ECE? Procedure to apply for it?

I am perusing B.Tech ECE at Institute of Technology and Management, Gorakhpur and interested to do internship in core companies at Hyderabad. Send me list of core companies and procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of core companies to do internship in Hyderabad
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  4. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. Software companies offering an Internship to BTech ECE student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  6. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  7. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  8. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  9. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech ECE students in Hyderabad?
  10. List of core companies in Hyderabad for internship in Biomedical Engineering
  11. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  12. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  13. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  14. List of core companies in Hyderabad for internship in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to approach for it?
  15. List of core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduates? How and when I can apply for ISRO?
  16. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  17. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  18. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
31st August 2017, 02:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of core companies in Hyderabad to do internship in B.Tech ECE? Procedure to apply for it?

List of core companies in Hyderabad:

Lampex Electronics Limited

Address: 6-2-231/B, Vivek Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Phone: 040 2315 7701

Anuja Electronics

Address: D-48, Phase 1, IDA, Jeedimetla, Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad, Telangana 500055
Phone: 040 2309 5266

Surya Electronics

Address: Plot No. 115, ALEAP Ind, Gajularamaram Village, Quthbullapur Mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500055
Phone: 040 2389 3172

M I C Electronics Limited

Address: A-4/II, Electronic Complex, KUSHAIGUDA, ECIL Post, Hyderabad, Telangana 500062
Phone: 040 2712 2222

You have to submit your application in the HR department before the due date of application submission. You will be intimated by company if your application found suitable for internship in the company.
31st August 2017, 02:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of core companies in Hyderabad to do internship in B.Tech ECE? Procedure to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am perusing B.Tech ECE at Institute of Technology and Management, Gorakhpur and interested to do internship in core companies at Hyderabad. Send me list of core companies and procedure to apply for it?

A list of core companies in Hyderabad to do internship in B.Tech ECE is given below;

QSchools - Official Website

Techniq Design Group - Official Website

Broadcast Wearables Private Limited - Official Website

Aikon Telecom - Official Website

Atlanta Systems – 1&2 Floor, Plot No 59, Raj Mansion, Brindavan Colony, A S Rao Nagar, Hyderabad

V R Electronics - Official Website

Visiontek - Official Website

Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd – 14/A, Surabhi Comp Rukminipuri, Kapra, Hyderabad

Cygnus Microsystems Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Students have to apply for internships through their college training and placement cell. They have to apply to the organizations with necessary documents like NOC, resume and covering letter. Students are shortlisted for internships based on merit and interview. They can also use employee referral to get internships. Many leading organizations provide internships through employee referrals.
31st August 2017, 09:09 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The common procedure to apply internship in any company is mentioned as below:
Write an application to the HR manager and submit the same in HR department of company in which you want to do internship. You must take care of due date of application submission because there are limited number of seats available in each company for internship. Try to submit your application as soon as the date released by company authorities.

Here are some good companies for doing internship in Gorakhpur:

Intercontinental Consultants and Technocrats Pvt Ltd

SUNLIGHT MARKETING PVT LTD

Unicon PLC automation
31st August 2017, 11:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

As I know there is no any good core companies are situated in Hyderabad, so I am providing you the list of few companies which provide internship.
List of core companies providing internship in B.Tech ECE all across India are:-
Intel, Bangalore

Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Bangalore
Stipend- Rs. 15000/month

Mahindra Susten Private Limited
Stipend- Rs. 10000/month

Aster India Private Limited, Ernakulam
Stipend- Rs. 2000/month

Mindmyweb, Delhi
Stipend- Rs. 5000/month

Embedded Technosolutions, Navi Mumbai
Stipend- Rs. 4000/month

Stack Labs, Bangalore
Stipend- Rs. 10000/month

IV Communication Limited, Delhi
Stipend- Rs. 5000/month

Wisescan Engineering(India) Private Limited, Faridabad
Stipend- Rs. 2000-5000/month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?