5th September 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

List of ideas to implement during final year internship as project?

Sir/Mam,

I studying last year civil engineering. I wanna best idea for getting the internship in my final year project. otherwise the internship program is also using in my jobs career? Can you please provide me the list of ideas in which I can select the best suited one for me?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Suggestion on ideas for intership program in my final year project?
  2. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  3. What are the project ideas for Petroleum Engineering?
  4. How can I make Project for B.Sc Final year? New ideas for making the Project? -- [New]
  5. List of companies in India to do internship as final year project for MCA course?
  6. List of companies which provides minimum 6 month internship for final year M.Tech students?
  7. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
  8. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  9. Am I eligible to do Project Internship in BEL being a final year ECE student? Duration of this Project Internship?
  10. How to do internship project in MNC? I am pursuing MCA Final Year
  11. List of IT companies providing MCA Project internship program
  12. How to do BCA final year project?
  13. List of companies offering unpaid Project Internship to MCA final year student in Surat? Procedure to apply?
  14. Which are the companies providing internship for M.Tech final year project
  15. List of IT companies providing internship for final year MCA students?
  16. Where to do project and how to do project being a candidate of pursuing final year of BBM in Erode?
  17. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year graduates
12th September 2016, 01:17 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: List of ideas to implement during final year internship as project?

These are some good internship ideas or topic. You can implement any one of these as you are a Civil Engineering student

Training Report on Residential Building Construction

Planning, Analysis, Design and Estimation of Natural Cooling Tower

Civil Project on Soil Stabilization & Reinforcement

Execution Work in Post Tension Slabs

Design of Elevated Service Reservoir

Application of Robotics in Construction Industry

Design of Residential Building

Aggregate on Self Compacting Concrete of M70 Grade

Analysis & Execution of Road Construction Work on NH-5

Analysis & Design of Multi Storey Residential Building
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?