21st August 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which provides summer internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing b tech and I am in 3rd year. I wanted to ask if there is any company which provides internship such that there is no need to go to that company during training period and i can complete my project at home itself? Also if it provides certificate for it..?
please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies offering internship in summer holidays to B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  5. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  6. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  8. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students? -- [New]
  9. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  12. List of companies to do summer internship for electrical engineering students?
  13. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
  14. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  15. Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?
  16. List of the companies offering summer internship for CSE 3rd year students?
  17. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  18. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
12th September 2016, 01:36 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: List of companies which provides summer internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?

Here are some companies for you to go for internship. The list below will provid eyou both core and software companies for you.

List of core companies :

BLINX
Makers Garage
Synaptics
Unmanned Engineeria
Ashtopus Consulting AB
LSI Micro-Marketing Service
Intugine Technologies
General Electric (GE)
Cisco

List of software companies :

Facebook
Google
Qualcomm
Epic Systems
Intel
Microsoft
Texas Instruments
Yahoo
Hewlett Packard
Broadcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?