24th July 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

List of industries offering an Internship to BTech Production Engineering 6th semester student in Punjab?

Dear Sir, I am studying in BTech with Production Engineering. I am in my 6th semester and I want to do an Internship now. So, can you please let me know about the companies anywhere in Punjab where Internship is available for me? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Industries offering Internship to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Haryana?
  2. List of industries offering an Internship to BTech Biochemical Engineering 4th semester student in Northern India?
  3. Industries offering Internship to BTech Architecture Engineering 5th semester student in Bengaluru?
  4. Industries offering Internship to BTech Chemical 5th semester student in Uttarakhand? -- [New]
  5. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 3rd semester student in Punjab
  6. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Mining 6th semester student in Eastern India?
  7. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 6th semester student in Southern India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Industries offering Internship to BTech Civil 4th semester student in West Bengal?
  9. Industries offering Internship to BTech Electrical 5th semester student in West Bengal?
  10. Industries offering an Internship to BTech Civil 5th semester student in Assam?
  11. List of industries offering an Internship to BTech Biotechnology 4th semester student in Northern India?
  12. List of companies in Vellore offering an Internship to BTech(IT) 6th semester student?
  13. Industries offering 1 month Internship to BTech Metallurgical 5th semester student in Chennai?
  14. List of industries offering an Internship to BTech Ceramic Technology 4th semester student in Southern India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  16. Does NALCO offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical Engineering 6th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  18. List of Government firms offering Internship to Chemical 6th semester student in Karnataka?
3rd August 2018, 05:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of industries offering an Internship to BTech Production Engineering 6th semester student in Punjab?

You can contact following companies in Punjab:

- K R Industries, Agwar Khwaja Baju Disposal Road, Jagraon

- Birson Industries, Industrial Area-A, Ludhiana, Phone: 0161 2220935

- Basant Industries, Basant Road, Ludhiana, Phone: 0161 2534573

- Kuldeep Industries, Kartar Nagar, Moga

- National Agro Industries, Ganesh Nagar, Ludhiana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?