26th June 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

List of internship for EEE students in ernakulam, Kerala?

Sir/Mam,

I am second year electrical and electronics engineering student
I wanted to do internship for 1 week in ernakulam district.
Can I get the list of companies offering the summer courses?? Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Provide list of companies offering internship in Kocchi to 3rd year ECE students?
  2. List companies offering summer internship in Kochi to Mechanical Engineering students?
  3. List of companies which I can apply for internship while doing 6th semester computer science in VIT Vellore?
  4. List of companies which offer plant training between November 21 to December 13 for B.Tech EEE students?
  5. List of IT companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Kerala?
  6. List of companies which can provide internship for 1 month short period in Ernakulam district?
  7. List of companies offering 1 month summer internship in Ernakulam?
  8. List of companies to do summer internship while doing second year EEE?
  9. Dental colleges in Ernakulam which provides senior internship and procedure to apply?
  10. Does TNEB Limited provide internship to EEE students? Duration of internship? -- [New]
  11. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  12. List of the companies offering internship for B.E EEE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 6th semester student in Kerala?
  14. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  15. Procedure for Senior internship in Kerala? List colleges offering senior internship in Kerala?
  16. Detailed information about the mode of payment, amount and examination centres in Ernakulam district, Kerala of NTSE?
  17. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  18. Names of good companies for Electronics and communication engineering training? Is Airtel a good place for training?
27th June 2016, 11:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of internship for EEE students in ernakulam, Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am second year electrical and electronics engineering student
Can I get the list of companies offering the summer courses?? Can you please provide me the details?
List of internship for EEE students in ernakulam, Kerala:-

1. V-Guard, 33/2905 F, Vennala High School Road, Vennala, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 300 5000

2. Martin's Electronic Devices & Instruments, 39/2067 Manikiri Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 235 6429

3. Micro Objects, XLI/1098 B, Pulleppady Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 236 3672

4. Saffron Technologies, Alinchuvadu, Palarivattom, Ernakulam/Cochin, Kerala
Phone: 098951 00444

5. Bussymen Electric Co, KP Vallon Road, Indira Nagar, Kadavanthra
Ernakulam, Kerala, Phone: 0484 231 8530
29th June 2018, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I am second year electrical and electronics engineering student
18th December 2018, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

List of companies that provide internship for 1 weeknin Thrissur for 2nd year EEE students
8th June 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 3rd year EEE student. I want to do internship in eranakulam for one week. Can you please provide the list and information about the government authorized companies offering internships?
24th July 2021, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 3rd year in EEE student. I want to do internship in ernakulam for one month. Can you please provide the list and information about the government authorized companies offering internships?
6th January 2022, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any internship program for electrical engineering student having backlogs?
29th April 2022, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Best place for EEE student can visit in kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?