7th September 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

List of internship offering companies for B.Tech 3rd year students?

Which companies are offering internship for b.tech 3rd year students in this summer? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students?
  3. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  5. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  6. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  7. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  8. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  9. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
  11. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students
  12. List of companies offering internship near Vijayawada for 3rd year ECE students?
  13. List of companies offering internship for last year students in IT faculty in Gujarat?
  14. List of companies offering internship for CSE 3rd year students in Vijayawada for 1 week? -- [New]
  15. List of internship offering companies for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  16. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  18. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
8th September 2016, 11:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of internship offering companies for B.Tech 3rd year students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which companies are offering internship for b.tech 3rd year students in this summer? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech 3rd year student:-

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Sachi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Pavani Avenue, # 6-3-1-1089/1/1, 2nd Floor, Beside Villa Marrie College, Somajiguda, Somajiguda, Hyderbad, Phone: 040 2332 0819

3. Srihitha Software Solutions, B-11 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet, Beside Image Hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040 6450 9566

4. Apps Associates, Vikrampuri, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 3021 2601
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?