7th September 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing summer internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?

Hi,
I am shravani pursuing b.tech 3rd year of ECE background,i request u to tell me the details of summer internship work and where to apply for it?
so, hoping with good answer...... I need to apply for the internship soon. So, please help!

Related Questions:
  1. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  2. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  3. List of companies providing internship to 3rd year engineering students?
  4. Which are the companies providing summer internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year
  5. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)?
  6. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the colleges providing part time? Summer internship providing companies in Hyderabad?
  8. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  9. List of companies offering internship in summer holidays to B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  11. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  12. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  13. List of IT companies which offer 15 days Internship for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. List of IT companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  15. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
  16. List of companies providing summer internship in Andhra Pradesh for Civil Engineering?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  18. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
8th September 2016, 11:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing summer internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am shravani pursuing b.tech 3rd year of ECE background,i request u to tell me the details of summer internship work and where to apply for it?
so, hoping with good answer...... I need to apply for the internship soon. So, please help!
List of the companies for summer internship for B.Tech in ECE student:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?