11th October 2016, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

List of internships to do after second year Civil Engineering in Gujarat?

I want to know the companies which are offering internship for civil engineers after second year and what is the criteria to apply for it.
If there is any place in Surat so please tell me. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Civil engineering in Gujarat? List of Engineering colleges for the same? Last year admission closing percentage?
  2. List of cutoff marks of last year in Civil Engineering Colleges in Open Category in Gujarat? List of Engineering Colleges in Gujarat?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  4. Which companies give internships without any fee for a civil engineering student? -- [New]
  5. How can I get an internship opportunity in ECE Core company?
  6. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students?
  8. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  9. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  10. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
  11. Details about Civil internships? I am a student of Civil 2nd year
  12. List of the cutoff marks of last year of Civil Engineering in open category in Gujarat?
  13. List of 10 internships providing companies in Tamilnadu?
  14. List of Colleges offering Part Time Civil Engineering course in Gujarat?
  15. List of post graduation colleges in Gujarat for civil engineering?
  16. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  17. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  18. List of summer internships to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering 3rd year?
11th October 2016, 08:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of internships to do after second year Civil Engineering in Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the companies which are offering internship for civil engineers after second year and what is the criteria to apply for it.
If there is any place in Surat so please tell me. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!
List of the Civil companies in Gujarat for internship:-

1. Apollo Mechanical Industries, 34,Prakash Estate,Nr.Rita Nagar,Vastral Road, Amraiwadi, N.H. No.8, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2287 5512

2. Polytech Mechanical Industries, Kapadia Estate, Near V S Hospital, Ellisbridge, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2657 8343

3. Virat Mechanical Industries, Shed No C-1 202/2, Gidc, Aji Industrial Area, Aji Industrial Area, Rajkot, Gujarat, Phone: 0281 238 7798

4. Navbharat Electro Mechanical Industries, C 1/792, G I D C, Makarpura Industrial Estate, G I D C, Vadodara, Gujarat, Phone: 0265 264 2062

5. Mechanical Industries Works, Haji Building, Mirzapur, Opposite R C High School, Mirzapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2562 3012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?