13th July 2017, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

List of life science training courses for better salary

I did my post-graduation in MSc biotechnology and MBA. I am now working in Biotechnology company in Product Management, but I am not happy with my salary and respect they are giving me and I am looking for more job where I can deal with more technical. Hence, I am looking for some job oriented life science training courses which can give me money as well as respect in Industry. Can you please help me out?

21st July 2017, 11:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of life science training courses for better salary

Actually, life science field is not so much developed in India and salary is not good compared to other sectors, but if you can get into a good company, you have a good future.

You can try for courses in clinical research, medical coding, drug regulatory affairs, hospital management, medical writing, transcription, etc. These are mostly related to Pharma IT KPO domain and will offer you decent salary compared to what you are getting, but you need to have good skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?