7th May 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

List of MNCs providing 6 months training to ECE students with stipend?

list of mnc providing 6 months training to ece students with stipend. Also tell me the procedure applying for same.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  2. Government Institutes for Training for 6 months with stipend for B.Tech (ECE) student?
  3. List of MNC's which provide 6 months training in B.Tech ECE students
  4. Any MNC gives stipend during 6 months training? Procedure for applying? -- [New]
  5. Institutes providing 2 months Training for 2nd year B.Tech ECE candidates in Chandigarh?
  6. How to do 6 months training in 8th semester? Which are the companies providing 6 months training on stipend basis? I am a student of B.Tech having CSE Trade
  7. Which are the companies providing 6 months training for ECE students?
  8. How much stipend is paid during CS internship?
  9. List companies that give 6 months training and stipend for 4th year CSE candidates?
  10. Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  11. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  12. List of good companies for doing 6 months training while doing B.Tech ECE?
  13. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  14. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  15. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  16. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the companies in Chennai to do internship/project?
  18. List of top institutions offering 6 months training for ECE department in Kolkata or Guwahati? Which is more preferable either Embedded or Telecom?
26th June 2015, 10:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of MNCs providing 6 months training to ECE students with stipend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
list of mnc providing 6 months training to ece students with stipend. Also tell me the procedure applying for same.
List of the MNC companies for training for ECE student:-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?