2nd March 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I need to apply for a 6 months internship in any software company. I am in 6th semester of Computer Science Engineering. Please let me know about the companies in Andhra Pradesh. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  3. List of companies offering Internship during winter vacations to CSE student in Trivandrum?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  5. List of companies offering Petroleum engineering internship during summer vacation for 2 months in Hyderabad?
  6. Companies offering 60 days Internship with Stipend to B.Tech(CSE/ME/ECE/E&TC) 6th semester candidate in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi and NCR?
  7. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of Institutes offering Internships in June and July months pursuing 6th semester of CSE?
  9. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Companies offering Internship in India for MCA 6th semester student?
  11. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  13. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  15. List of companies in Hyderabad which provides 6 months internship program?
  16. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  18. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
3rd March 2016, 12:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I need to apply for a 6 months internship in any software company. I am in 6th semester of Computer Science Engineering. Please let me know about the companies in Andhra Pradesh. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
List of the companies for Industrial training for B.Tech in CSE student in Andhra Pradesh:-

1. Rajesh Engineering Works, 9-270/1, R.G Nagar, IE Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2307 9801

2. RamTech Manufacturing Industries, St-7, H.No - 3-6-497/303, Himayatnagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 098661 46791

3. Allen Reinforced Plastics Private Limited, 6-3-856/A, Saadath Manzil Colony Rd, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6678 7464

4. S N Industries, Type II 2-b, Industrial Estate, Kukatpally, Industrial Estate, Hyderabad, Phone: 040 2307 6471

5. Pfeiffer Vacuum (India) Private Limited, 25/5 Nicholson Road, Tarbund, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2775 0014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?