10th January 2021, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Methods to apply for 3D Printing internship in Proxbotics Creation Technologies Jaipur?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for an internship of 3D Printing which is available in Proxbotics Creation Technologies Jaipur. Kindly let me know about the methods to apply for this internship.

12th January 2021, 12:01 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Methods to apply for 3D Printing internship in Proxbotics Creation Technologies Jaipur?

Methods to apply for 3D Printing internship in Proxbotics Creation Technologies Jaipur is given below.

There is only one method to apply for this internship which is as follows.

1. Update your latest CV by mentioning all your skills and qualifications on internshala portal.

2. If you are eligible than only apply for this internship before 24.1.2021 using given link.

https://internshala.com/internship/detail/3d-printing-internship-in-jaipur-at-proxbotics-creation-technologies1610254050
12th January 2021, 02:15 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Methods to apply for 3D Printing internship in Proxbotics Creation Technologies Jaipur?

The following Methods to apply for 3D Printing internship in Proxbotics Creation Technologies Jaipur :-

A.At first create your CV by mentioning all Skills,Qualification and Experience.

B.Upload CV on internshala portal and search this internship on portal.

C.And then you can apply for this internship before end date.
12th January 2021, 03:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Contact Address :-

8 /276, Shaheed Amit Bhardwaj Marg, Sector 8, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017

Contact Number : (+91) 89038 41705

Last date to apply for this internship is 24 January, 2021.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
http://pctech3d.com/
12th January 2021, 05:13 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Methods to apply for 3D Printing internship in Proxbotics Creation Technologies Jaipur are as follows :-

1. Prepare a CV with a full description of the skillset and certifications of required technologies.
2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala/Glassdoor.

Internship with job-offer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?