30th January 2016, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

How should an ECE student approach for internship at ECIL?

Sir, I am pursuing my engineering 3rd year degree in Electronics and communication engineering. I am interested in doing internship at ECIL. So please guide me regarding this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Internship at ECIL?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in ECIL, Hyderabad?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for internship in ECIL being an ECE student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(ECE) last semester student?
  5. How can I apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad being a B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  6. How to apply for summer internship in ECIL being 2nd year ECE student?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. How should 2nd year B.Tech students approach for internship in BSNL office?
  9. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Where should I prefer internship? How to approach for internship in Satellite Communication field?
  11. Internship details in ECIL? How to apply for internship in ECIL?
  12. How should I approach the companies providing internship to B.Tech ECE students?
  13. How can I apply for Internship related to Satellite Communication being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.W.(ECE) 3rd year candidate?
  15. When the notification of Internship in ECIL will be published for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ECIL, BEL and NTPC in Hyderabad?
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in ECIL while doing B.Tech CSE?
  18. Am I eligible to do internship in ECIL Hyderabad being a CSE student?
31st January 2016, 01:19 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should an ECE student approach for internship at ECIL?

ECIL stands for Electronics Corporation of India Limited. For getting internship from ECIL you must have to score at least 55% marks in your current exams. You have to write an application to the HR of the company for the internship. You must have to take NOC from your current institutions for pursuing internship. My suggestion to you is that you should attach your short academic resume along with the application for the internship. If HR of the ECIL respond you positively then you have to face an interview in ECIL. After clearing the interview you can start your internship.
31st January 2016, 12:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see you looking forward to internship opportunities. You can definitely pursue internship in ECIL. Since ECIL do not have online provision of application , so you need to apply via offline mode. The best way would be through referral of any employee of the concerned branch of ECIL. If you have good contact with any of its employees, you can take his/her referral and apply. Otherwise you need to contact the concerned branch of ECIl personally, get to know the application process and selection process and then apply as per the instructions of the concerned authority. Make sure to fill the application form correctly and attach the requisite documents.
20th March 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am a student of 3rd year of B.Tech. Electronics and Telecommunication and want to internship with you. Kindly give me details of procedure and send me the form to and to send you along with my required documents. If possible kindly provide me the HR no.
2nd November 2018, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm diploma in ece student
I have industrial training for 6th sem
Is ecil provide training with training certificate
18th January 2021, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in diploma 3rd year and my 5th sem is going to be complete. Will ECIL give industrial training for 6th sem. And please tell me a way to apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?