9th February 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

MNC companies offering 3 months Internship to CSE final year student in Southern India? Possibility to get food, accommodation or stipend?

Hello everyone, My son is in his final year of BTech Computer Science Engineering. He would like to do his Internship in an MNC Company for at least 3 Months. Kindly let me know Such type of Company in Southern India. Will it possible to get Stipend or Food and accommodation. Please help him to shape up his future

14th March 2019, 05:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MNC companies offering 3 months Internship to CSE final year student in Southern India? Possibility to get food, accommodation or stipend?

There are companies who will offer stipend and food, but it will be difficult to get accommodation for free at any MNC in India during your internship. Some companies offer free food like Google, SAP, etc. Therefore, if you can get internship at any such company, then you can surely get two things covered.

Accommodation shouldn't be any problem, if you are living in a metro city. Just make sure you have excellent academic qualification to have chance of getting stipend during your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?