20th April 2018, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering 5 months Internship with stipend to ME-PED 1st year student in Southern India?

Dear Sir, I am a 1st year M.E. Power Electronics and Drives student. I have completed my 2nd semester in the month of May. I am willing to do Internship in Electrical based companies for five months with stipends. Please help me to know about the companies in Southern India. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Automobile MNC companies offering 3 months Internship to Mechanical final year student in Southern India? Possibility to get food, accommodation or stipend?
  2. List of companies offering Summer Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Southern India?
  3. List of companies offering Internship to M.Sc(Mathematics) final year student in Southern India?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to Electrical 2nd year student in Southern India?
  5. List of most popular Internet of Things companies offering six months internship with stipend or without stipend -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Companies offering an Internship to MTech(Mechatronics) final year student in Southern India?
  9. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details of companies offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacation for MBA(HR) 2nd semester student with stipend?
  12. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Mechanical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Chemical Engineer?
  14. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Civil Engineer
  15. Are there any good companies for internship or major project for 4-6 months?
  16. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  17. Which companies offers 6 months internship with stipend to ME students?
  18. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 6th semester student in Southern India? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?