14th August 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Which one should I choose for one month internship in Mechanical stream among BARC, DRDO and SAIL? Effect of internship on my career?

Hello sir, I have just completed 6th semester exam of Mechanical engineering at NIT, Durgapur and willing to do one month internship from any of BARC, DRDO and SAIL. Which company I should choose? Effect of internship in my career?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join BARC for internship in Mechanical stream? Which type of internship I can get here?
  2. Requirements to do internship from DRDO for Mechanical students? When to apply for it?
  3. Procedure to get enrolled in SAIL for internship in Mechanical stream?
  4. Selection procedure of DRDO for internship in Mechanical engineering stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. DRDO selection procedure for internship programme? How much they pay during internship?
  6. Is it necessary to don internship during B.E Mechanical? Effect on career because of this?
  7. Which internship should I do Summer or Winter? What would be the effect of internship on job?
  8. Eligibility criteria of SAIL for Internship programme for B.Tech(ME) student? In which month entrance exam will be conducted?
  9. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  10. How to fillup the application for Internship in SAIL for BTech Mechanical? -- [New]
  11. How long DRDO provide internship for 4th semester student of Mechanical stream? When to apply for it?
  12. What benefits I will get at the time of interview if completed Internship from SAIL Bokaro?
  13. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  14. How can I get internship from DRDO?
  15. List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student
  16. How can I apply for internship and training in DRDO? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Process of internship in Tata Steel and SAIL? Career prospect after training?
  18. How to do internship from Tata Steel or SAIL?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?