16th January 2016, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Is PLC-SCADA training beneficial for ECE students? List institutes offering training to ECE students?

Sir,

I am a student of electronics & communication engineering. And i want to do plc & scada training. I want to know if this course is beneficial for me. Alos tell me about the best institutes for plc & scada training?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of PLC Scada training? I have done B.Tech in ECE with 70.5%
  2. Best PLC/DCS/SCADA training institute in Chennai?
  3. List PLC-SCADA training institutes in Chennai?
  4. List of institutes offering training for 2nd year ECE students?
  5. Whgat is the difference between - PLC training and Scada training? Which is best among the two?
  6. List of the top training institutes in north India, offering summer training in embedded system for ECE students?
  7. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  8. List of institutes which offer SCADA Training in Pune? Total fee of SCADA Training?
  9. List of the institutes in Chennai and Bangalore offering inplant training during summer for 4th semester ECE students?
  10. Which are the topics BHEL will provide training for fresh ECE students?
  11. List of the companies along with their contact details and address, offering software training in Hyderabad for ECE students?
  12. Can i appear for PLC training being a Diploma holder in ECE? -- [New]
  13. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  14. Top companies which consider ECE students for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What all areas I can do implant training for 15 days when doing second year ECE?
  16. What are the courses required to be done for an Electronics student within B.Tech career?
  17. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  18. Whether Central Tool Room & Training Centre is best place to do PLC & SCADA Training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?