30th January 2019, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do an Internship in Government Sector for BTech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am doing BTech in Civil Engineering course and I want to do an Internship in Government sector. I am in 5th semester right now. So, is it possible for me to do an Internship in a Government sector? Please help me to know about this immediately.

15th September 2019, 01:23 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do an Internship in Government Sector for BTech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student?

Candidate pursuing the B.Tech in 5th semester can apply for the internship in government sector companies. First of all, the candidate must fulfil some basic eligibility requirement to apply for the internship in government companies. Candidate must not have any pending backlog as on date of application for the internship.
Candidate has to write an application to the General Manager (HR) of the company regarding internship in their company. It is better to attach a recommendation letter from current institute for the internship. Candidate to ensure submission of application in HR office of company before due date of application submission.
Once the application is accepted, candidate will get the confirmation from company. After that, candidate can start the internship in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?