18th March 2019, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do an Internship in Government Sector for BTech(Agricultural Engineering) 5th semester student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am doing BTech in Agricultural Engineering course and I want to do an Internship in Government sector. I am in 5th semester right now. So, is it possible for me to do an Internship in a Government sector? Please help me to know about this immediately.

15th August 2019, 02:05 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do an Internship in Government Sector for BTech(Agricultural Engineering) 5th semester student?

Being a 5th-semester B.Tech candidate, you are eligible to apply for the internship in any government core sector company. You have to apply for the recommendation letter for internship from 'Training and Placement cell' of your institute. Submit your internship application along with the above recommendation letter in the training cell of the company in which you are aspiring to apply for the internship. Ensure the submission of application form before the due date of submission. You can apply for the internship in NFL, HIL, Kribhko etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?