27th May 2021, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become a Medical Physicist after PhD in Physics only?

I am a M.SC.,M.Phil Physics graduate student . I want to do Ph.D in medical physics field & i want to work in the medical field as medical physicist is there any possible to become a medical physicts after my Ph.D. please solve my doubt immediately.

30th May 2021, 01:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become a Medical Physicist after PhD in Physics only?

Eligibility Criteria required to become Medical Physicist after Ph.D in Physics:

The basic eligibility criteria required to become Medical Physicist after PhD in Physics course is as follows,

>> In order to be eligible, candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degree in Physics from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> A post M.Sc in Diploma in Radiological or Medical physics from a recognized university.

>> As you are from M.Sc, M.Phil in Physics background, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible provided that must have done internship for minimum 12 month from a well reputed radiation therapy department for becoming Medical Physicist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?