29th June 2016, 02:34 PM
mdsamiuddinms

Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?

Hello,
I belong to a middle class family and my dream is to become a Pilot. I am doing 12th with PCM. I came to know that Pilot Training course costing huge expenses. I want to do Pilot Training course with less expenses. Please tell me is that possible?

1st September 2016, 11:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?

Yes, it is true that pilot training course is quite expensive. As you belong from a middle class family so, you can apply for the free pilot training scholarships , which would help you to complete your training with minimum expense within your budget.

But there is a condition, if you belong to SC/ST category then only you are eligible to apply for scholarship offered by the government.

Candidates who have completed their 10+2 with age between 17 to 20 years can apply for the scholarship.

Here are some of the scholarships offered by the government:

> Indian Airlines Scholarship. (Two scholarships each for Rs. 4,00,000/- given on merit-cum-means basis per batch).

> Air India Scholarship. (Two scholarship each for Rs. 4,00,000/- given on merit-cum-means basis per batch).

> Rajiv Gandhi Foundation. (For two women pilots on merit-cum-means to the extent of Rs. 3,00,000/- each per batch).

> J.R.D. Tata Memorial Scholarships. (For four students of amount not less than Rs. 1,00,000/- on merit-cum-means basis), etc.

For more details regarding free scholarships you can log on to the website given below:

www.civilaviation.nic.in/igrua/indira.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?