29th August 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get internship even after having a arrear?

i'm 3rd year B.E(CSE) student with 79% in my degree and 70% in my 10th and 12th....but i am having an arrear in PQT.will i get internship in companies? if so in which companies shall i apply? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will ask for?

11th January 2018, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get internship even after having a arrear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm 3rd year B.E(CSE) student with 79% in my degree and 70% in my 10th and 12th....but i am having an arrear in PQT.will i get internship in companies? if so in which companies shall i apply? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will ask for?

Yes, it is possible to get an internship even after having an arrear. You have to contact your college Training and Placement Cell for getting an internship or apply directly or through employee referral. Employee referral is one of the best ways to get an internship. You can also apply for internships through internship portal. You can also get help from your seniors or college professors for an internship. Through an internship, you can get an idea about what is actually happening in the industry over what is taught. Therefore, it is better to apply for an internship even after having an arrear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?