10th June 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to start psychologist training after 10th? Is it possible to do psychologist training in hostel?

1. continuing my studies can I start my psychologist training after 10th is it possible because I want that after 12th I want to do job .
2. And is it possible in hostel I will do my 11 and 12th and psychologist training also done there

11th June 2021, 06:16 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Is it possible to start psychologist training after 10th? Is it possible to do psychologist training in hostel?

The answer is YES, you can apply for Diploma course in Psychology after 10th class. But there is no use of doing diploma course after 10th. You can't get a good job just after completing diploma course. I will suggest you to pursue graduation in psychology from a renowned university or even post-graduation to get a job with good salary.
13th June 2021, 01:23 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to start psychologist training after 10th? Is it possible to do psychologist training in hostel?

No, It is not possible to start psychologist training after 10th.

If you want complete your training from good Institute or will good psychologist than you must have minimum qualifications of intermediate.

If you want to complete your training online than you can search different Institute or trainers to be trained.

I would suggest you yo focus on your studies only. You will get better opportunities after intermediate .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?