18th December 2011, 05:32 PM
supinder brar

What further qualification I need to have after completion of 10th standard to become Psychologist?

Now i am in 10th standard what should i take in 11th and in further qualification to be psychologist?

18th December 2011, 09:24 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What further qualification I need to have after completion of 10th standard to become Psychologist?

Hi,

To become a psychologist you must become a doctor.
To become a doctor you must do MBBS. For that you must choose science as your stream in 11th std. That is your first step to do.
19th December 2011, 12:18 AM
bishnu_g

Default Re: What further qualification I need to have after completion of 10th standard to become Psychologist?

YOU SHOULD COMPLETE YOUR +2 WITH PCB AS subject combination with>50% after which you have to sit for medical entrance,, if you qualify than you can select pschylogy as your subject..
best of luck
27th February 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishnu_g View Post
YOU SHOULD COMPLETE YOUR +2 WITH PCB AS subject combination with>50% after which you have to sit for medical entrance,, if you qualify than you can select pschylogy as your subject..
best of luck

THANKS but can you tell me in detail about pcb in +2.... what is it?
27th February 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What further qualification I need to have after completion of 10th standard to become Psychologist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by balathegreat View Post
Hi,

To become a psychologist you must become a doctor.
To become a doctor you must do MBBS. For that you must choose science as your stream in 11th std. That is your first step to do.
thanks for your help but i also heard about 'bachelor of psychology' what about that?
27th February 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishnu_g View Post
best of luck
i mean to say after +2 i should go for MBBS?
28th March 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

hi,

now i am studying 2 and i took m.e.c as my branch but i want to do psychology so please sujest me the way to study psychology and i wnt to become a child psychologist
27th April 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 11th class i have humanities stream i want to do some course while doing my 11th which course i should do can u plzzz suggest some???
28th April 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Is science group essential to become a psychologists?or can we opt for some other group in my 11th std?..then after completing bsc n msc psychology wat should i d.should i proceed wit doing some other course....
28th April 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

is science group essential to become a psycologist?or can we opt 4 some other course......then after completing bsc n msc psychology should i proceed on by doing some other course to become a psychatrist???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?