15th December 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?

I am medical student planning to write the MCI registration exam.
Please advise me the colleges that are best for internship..
Also i want some pay in order to take care of expenses..
I heard that Government hospitals dont pay foreign medical interns..
Can someone provide a list of Private hospitals under MCI control that offer
internship position and some optimal pay..?

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the MCI approved colleges in Delhi? Can outside state students undertake internship in Delhi?
  2. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  3. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  4. What are the vacancies for the post of Dentist in WHO, UNICEF, Government Hospitals, CGHS, ESI and private hospitals?
  5. Which are the PG courses in medicine? Steps to be followed to pursue it?
  6. List of companies providing training in Java with Stipends in Pune and Delhi?
  7. How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?
  8. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  9. Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship?
  10. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka
  11. Present status of DNB seats for Anesthesia in Mumbai? Procedure for getting admission for DNB?
  12. How can a group of 20 members approach any company for internship with stipend?
  13. What is the starting salary in SCRA?
  14. How to do MCA internship with stipend?
  15. How to apply as a Junior Residential Doctor in leading hospitals in Delhi?
  16. List of some private medical colleges which are recognized by MCI and offer MBBS at low fee?
  17. Government hospitals where I can apply for internship after completing 4 years in BDS?
  18. Ayurvedic doctor jobs in inda after BAMS Course? -- [Most Discussed]
16th April 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?

list the private hospitals in Punjab and haryana mci recognised provide MBBS internship facilities
9th November 2016, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?

Can I do internship in Gujarat aftr completing mbbs from Kerala?will I get stipend?
19th July 2017, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

My granddaughter is completing her MBBS Course at JSS Medical College Mysore ( a Deemed University) likes to undertake her internship in any one of the MCI approved Hospitals in Trivandrum Kerala.Shall be glad to know the procedure with list of approved Hospitals in Thiruvanandapuram.
30th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I am an MBBS passout and stay in gurgaon. I am planning to continue my internship from Civil hospital. I want to know about the workload, timings and practice for interns in civil hospital, gurgaon
16th November 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Is Sree Ramakrishna Ashram Charitable Hospital , Sasthamangalam , Trivandrum ( Kerala ) recognised for Internship ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?