22nd November 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Administration internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai?

Hi Sir, I am interested to do an internship related to Administration in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai. I would like to know about the procedure for applying this internship in this company. Please let me know about the procedure asap.

24th November 2019, 07:57 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Administration internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai?

Procedure to apply for Administration internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai is that you have to visit the website www.mahindralogistics.com. There will be an option of applying now. Before clicking on this option, you have to read all the information regarding internship. Then, click on that option. After that an application form will come up. You have to fill that application form adding all the required details. And click on the submit button before the last date.

Last date to apply for Administration internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai is 7 December 2019.
24th November 2019, 08:22 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Administration internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai?

The candidates willing to apply for Administration internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai can submit their Resume on the official website of the company i.e [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Social Media Marketing (Learn Social Media Marketing) and Event Management.

Address:
1A & 1B, 4th Floor, Techniplex 1,
Techniplex Complex, Veer Savarkar Flyover,
Goregaon West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400062

Phone: 022 2871 6800

For more detail visit on (http://www.mahindralogistics.com)
26th November 2019, 12:38 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Administration internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai.

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

1A & 1B, 4th Floor, Techniplex 1, Techniplex
Complex, Veer Savarkar Flyover, Goregaon West,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400062.

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship.
Contact Number: +91-22-28716800

Last date to apply for this internship is 7th December, 2019.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://www.mahindralogistics.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?