16th May 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune. Please let me know that how can I apply for such Internship in this company? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.

22nd May 2019, 01:57 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune?

The candidates willing to apply for the Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune can submit their Resume to [email protected].

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

Contact Address:-
A504, Bhakti Plaza
Near Bremen Circle,
Aundh, Pune-411007

Phone number:-8446000650
22nd May 2019, 03:04 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune?

As per information available ,the last date for submission of application for Customer Service Internship at Trigya Technologies in Pune has closed.

Below are the Procedure for applying Customer Service Internship at Trigya Technologies in Pune. You can follow any of the below mention procedure.

1)You can forward your resume for applying the Internship to the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Email Address :- [email protected]

2) If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

A 504, Bhakti Plaza, Near Bremen Circle, Aundh, Pune - 411007 Maharashtra

3) You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship.
Contact Number: +91 844 6000 650

You may check the below website to get more details about this Internship.

https://www.cloudmantra.net/
27th July 2021, 09:27 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number- 91 844 6000 650
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?