13th July 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries Research Media And Entertainment Internship?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the procedure for applying in the Research Media And Entertainment internship which is offering by Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries. I am interested to apply in such internship so I need to know about the procedure.

15th July 2019, 02:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries Research Media And Entertainment Internship?

In order to apply for Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries Research Media And Entertainment Internship, Interested candidates can send their updated resume to; [email protected] on or before 25 July 2019.https://www.ficciipcourse.in/ccipr/internships

After receiving of applications, candidates will be informed as soon as possible to their email address.

Candidates can find details on;
15th July 2019, 05:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries Research Media And Entertainment Internship?

The procedure to apply for the Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries Research Media And Entertainment Internship is given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through company website www.ficci.in by clicking on career option.

==> Candidate can email the resume copy to the email id - [email protected]

==> Candidate can also give the call to the phone number - +91-11-23738760/70/23487231
16th July 2019, 01:45 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Procedure for applying Research Media And Entertainment Internship in Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries.

The Procedure for applying Research Media And Entertainment Internship in Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries is that you have to forward your updated resume through email at
[email protected]

As per their requirement,they will contact you.

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship on 23487231 or +91 11 23738760-70

You may visit the following website to know more about this internship.
http://ficci.in/
16th July 2019, 09:50 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the procedure for applying in the Research Media And Entertainment internship which is offering by Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries. I am interested to apply in such internship so I need to know about the procedure.
Federation of India Chambers of Commerce and Industries Research Media And Entertainment career opportunity to work with diverse talents. Candidates can develop personal and professional skills. Interested applicants can send their updated resume to [email protected].

Contact Information:
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry
(FICCI) Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi - 110 001
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact Numbers: 011-23487477 (Mon - Fri 10 AM - 6 PM)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?