9th October 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited. Please let me know how can I apply for such internship in this company? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.

14th October 2019, 10:35 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on https://www.aqugen.com
14th October 2019, 11:29 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited?

The procedure to apply for Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited is online. You can follow the below mentioned steps to apply for Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited.

1)Visit the website https://www.aqugen.com.
2)Click on "Join Us" tab at the top of the page.
3)Click on " Apply Now" tab under" Graphic Designer (Intern)".
4)Once you click on it, a new page will open. You would need to fill all the required field and had to upload your recent updated resume.

The last date to apply for Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited is 24th November 2019.
15th October 2019, 04:29 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the procedure to apply for Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited.

You can forward your updated resume for applying the Internship to the company. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Email Address :- [email protected]

Last date to apply for this internship is 24 October, 2019.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://aqugen.com/
15th October 2019, 06:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

First, you have to visit click on their website www.aqugen.com. Then, scroll down and click on the option of applying now. Fill the application form and click on the submit button. Within 24hr, they will respond you as per their requirements.

You may also visit their office for the internship. The address of their office, you will get on their website.
16th October 2019, 09:43 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited. Please let me know how can I apply for such internship in this company? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.
AquGen Technologies is a multi-screen digital marketing company with expertise in performance-based advertising that invites Graphic Design interns. Eligible candidates can register themselves through official website or can also directly visit the AquGen Technologies Private Limited the address below,

Address: L-29, Connaught Cir, Block L, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Phone: 098713 99060

Candidate must submit details about their education as well as the area of interest in the resume. Eligible candidate can start the internship between 16/08/2019 and 15/09/19.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?