19th April 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Is DRDO offered Training only in Summer vacation?

Sir,
Please tell me the whole procedure of Training in DRDO
for a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
Is there Training facility only in Summer time?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  2. Procedure of summer training from DRDO for IT stream?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  4. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  5. How to apply for summer training under DRDO?
  6. Procedure to apply for DRDO training? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Inplant training or summer training in DRDO for 4 to 5 weeks?
  8. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  9. Where to submit the summer training letter in DRDO?
  10. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
  11. Can I do summer training from DRDO Chandigarh? I am a 2nd year computer science student
  12. Procedure of taking training in DRDO?
  13. How to do summer training in DRDO? I am a student of 3rd year EC branch
  14. How to get the opportunity for taking up training at DRDO?
  15. How may I apply for summer training in DRDO after completion of B.Tech 2nd year? Is there any entrance test for the same?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  17. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  18. How to apply for summer training in DRDO?
24th April 2015, 11:34 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Is DRDO offered Training only in Summer vacation?

DRDO does not provide training to all engineering students. Only the students which are from space field, aeronautical field and some others like mechanical engineering are eligible to get training from DRDO. But for getting training from DRDO you must be a citizen of India and must pass all of your subject in the first attempt during your graduation. DRDO release their own form for applying training in DRDO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?