5th June 2019, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Graphic Design Internship in NestAway Technologies Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Graphic Design Internship in NestAway Technologies Private Limited. Please let me know that how can I apply for such Internship in this company? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.

9th June 2019, 07:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Graphic Design Internship in NestAway Technologies Private Limited?

The procedure to apply for Graphic Design Internship in NestAway Technologies Private Limited is through Walk in. You would need to visit the below mentioned address to attend the Interview.

Contact Address:-

Nestaway Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
#1546 & 1547, Beside Biryani Zone,
19th Main Rd, Sector 1, Agara Village,
1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560102

The selected interns will get internship of Rs.7,500 per month. The duration of the Internship is of 3 months and is full time.
10th June 2019, 12:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Graphic Design Internship in NestAway Technologies Private Limited?

Below are the Procedure for applying Graphic Design Internship in NestAway Technologies Private Limited. You can follow any of the below mention procedure.

You can send your resume for applying the Internship at [email protected]

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship at +91 8904242424

You can also drop your resume directly at the company at the following address.

Address :-
----------
1546 & 1547, 19th Main Road, Sector 1,
HSR layout, Bengaluru,
Karnataka, India 560102

Check the below website for more information.

https://www.nestaway.com/
4th July 2021, 12:29 AM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail in the recruiter of the company.
For Internship in NestAway Technologies private limited send your resume through email: [email protected]
After that you may contact otherwise

Other Contact Details-

Contact- 8904242424

For more information visit this website https://www.nestaway.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?