23rd June 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited?

I want to join Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited as a Graphic Design Intern. I have heard that this internship is available over there. So, I just want to know about the procedure to apply for an Internship in this company for me.

25th June 2019, 06:50 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited?

The candidates willing to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited can submit their Resume on the official website of xiaomi in the career section.

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign

For more detail visit on (https://www.mi.com/global/)
25th June 2019, 11:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited?

The procedure to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate can directly walk-in to the company for the internship with resume copy.

==> Candidate can apply through company website www.mi.com by clicking on career option for the current openings.

I am also giving you the contact details.

Address - Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited
Orchid - Block E, Ground Floor, Embassy Tech Village, Marathahalli
Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Devarabisanahalli, Bengaluru,
Karnataka - 560103
Website - www.mi.com
26th June 2019, 01:01 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates looking forward to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited can apply through the website" https://www.mi.com/sg/careers/" . They can also send their resume to [email protected].

The HR department will get in touch with the candidates as soon as their vacancies available for Graphic Design Internship. The last date to apply for Graphic Design Internship was 07/06/2019.
24th July 2021, 10:07 PM
Afreen0786

You can forward your updated resume for applying the internship directly at the company.

Address:-
Xiaomi Technology India Private limited
Orchid- Block-E, Ground Floor, Embassy Tech Village,Marathahalli
Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Devarabisanahalli,
Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560103
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?