23rd June 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Graphic Design Internship?

Can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited for Graphic Design internship program? I want to apply for such internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

25th June 2019, 01:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Graphic Design Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited for Graphic Design internship program? I want to apply for such internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the Graphic Design internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited on the basis of their knowledge and expertise in Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. Candidates should have knowledge of PC and MAC environments are selected for the Graphic Design internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited. Candidates with knowledge in design softwares and experience in video editing softwares are selected for the Graphic Design internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited.
25th June 2019, 06:38 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Graphic Design Internship?

Selection criteria of Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Graphic Design Internship is given below :-

1)Excellent knowledge of both MAC and PC environments

2)Proficient in design software such as Adobe CC

3)Experience in video editing software will be helpful

4)Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop,

5)Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator

6)Knowledge of Adobe Indesign
25th June 2019, 09:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria of Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Graphic Design Internship;

Applicants should be from Bangalore.

Applicants should be a full time interns and should be available for duration of 3 months.

Applicants should have excellent knowledge of both MAC and PC environments.

Applicants should be expertise in design software such as Adobe CC.

Applicants having experience in video editing software will be an advantage.
25th June 2019, 11:26 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Graphic Design Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited.

1) You should have knowledge in Adobe Illustrator.

2) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

3) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

4) You must be from Bangalore.

5) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
25th June 2019, 11:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection criteria of Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited for Graphic Design Internship are given below.

==> Candidate can prepare images to coincide with social and community posts and assist with video production as when required.

==> Candidate should generate fresh ideas on how design can influence a community.

==> Candidate could meet the core team to finalize the update calendar and can submit the fresh ideas.

==> Candidate must have the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign.
26th June 2019, 12:52 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates looking forward to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited would need to have the below mentioned documents in original at the time of document verification.

=)Recent updated Resume
=)Adhaar Card
=)All educational certificates and Mark sheets
=)Photographs
=)No objection Certificate
=)Address proof

You can check the website https://www.mi.com/global/ for details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?