28th June 2019, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Hindustan Unilever Limited Customer Marketing Internship?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the procedure for applying in the Customer Marketing Internship which is offering by Hindustan Unilever Limited. I am interested to apply in such internship so I need to know about the procedure.

29th June 2019, 09:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Hindustan Unilever Limited Customer Marketing Internship?

The procedure to apply for Hindustan Unilever Limited Customer Marketing Internship is given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through company website www.unilever.com by clicking on career option and then on find a job option for current openings.

==> Candidate can directly walk into the company with a copy of resume.

I am also giving you the contact details of the company.

Address - Hindustan Unilever Limited
Unilever House, B.D. Sawant Marg,
Chakala, Andheri (East),
Mumbai - 400099
Website - www.unilever.com
29th June 2019, 10:02 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Hindustan Unilever Limited Customer Marketing Internship?

Procedure to apply for Customer Marketing Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited.

The Procedure for applying Customer Marketing Internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited is that you have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship on +91 22 39830000

You can check the below website to get more details about this Internship.
https://www.unilever.com/
17th August 2021, 12:12 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company For internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number 91 22 398 30000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?