18th January 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Human Resources Internship in Indiabulls Foundation?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Human Resources Internship in Indiabulls Foundation. Please let me know that how can I apply for such Internship in this company? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.

30th October 2019, 10:22 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Human Resources Internship in Indiabulls Foundation?

First of all, the applicant has to write an application for an internship at Indiabulls Foundation. The application shall be addressed to the General Manager (HR) of the company. It is better to attach a recommendation letter from any permanent employee of the company. If you didn't have any such reference, then you can use recommendations from higher authorities of your current organization. After submitting the application, you have to wait for shortlisting. If your name appears in shortlisting, then you are eligible to join Indiabulls Foundation for the internship. Please note that you will be paid at the rate of Rs.4000/- per month during the internship in the Indiabulls Foundation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?