27th November 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Human Resources internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank Mumbai?

I have heard that Kotak Mahindra Bank Mumbai is offering Human Resources internship. I want to apply for this internship. However, I don't know about the process. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure of application?

29th November 2019, 05:51 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Human Resources internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank Mumbai?

-Kotak Mahindra Bank Mumbai-

Application Procedure:-

Step: Complete your online application at career pages. Apply here-->http://www.kotak.com/en/about-us/careers.html

The last date for application is before 12 December 2019.
30th November 2019, 07:58 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Human Resources internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank Mumbai?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Human Resources internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank Mumbai can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (https://www.kotak.com/)
30th November 2019, 04:07 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The aspirant has to write an application addressed to the Bank Manager of Kotak Mahindra bank. It will be better to attach a recommendation letter of any permanent employee of the same bank. If you don't have any such reference, then you can use the reference letter from your last institute. Ensure the submission of the application before the due date.
Once your application gets approved, you will be informed through email or telephone. After that, you can start an internship in the same bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?